Billie Ellis, President of Ellis Equity, has been in the lending business since 1972. In the early 70’s he started making commercial loans secured by real estate and today this constitutes his main business interests. Mr. Ellis along with his working partner Barney Van Huss have spent decades in this type of business making them experts in assessing and determining collateral and investment values. Varied acquaintances in the related lending fields provide Mr. Ellis and Mr. Van Huss with an excellent network of leads and information.
Ellis Equity Loan Guidelines:
- Eligible Properties: We will consider first liens on raw land, commercial properties, warehouses and Municipal Utility Bond receivables.
- Coupon: Depending upon the project dynamics, sponsor suitability and deal structure rates range from 11 to 14 percent on an interest only basis.
- Term: 12 to 24 months. Extensions are available under certain criteria.
- Underwriting: Each transaction based on Ellis Equity personal valuation of all underlying collateral.
- Fees: Discount Fees vary based upon the strength of the loan, and in lieu of increased coupon, may be waived.
- Time Frame: Ellis Equity typically closes and funds a transaction within 15 days based upon availability of title and required documents.
- Loan Amounts: $100,000 to $8,000,000
- Area: Primarily TEXAS (other states reviewed upon strength of collateral), however we will consider Farm & Ranch loans in Oklahoma and New Mexico and Second Homes in Colorado.
We look forward to funding your loan
Yours very truly,
Mr. Billie Ellis, President